Corporate and Executive Coaching
Could your organisation benefit from top quality coaching and mentoring?
The answer is yes if your senior managers and leaders would benefit from further development and refinement of their skills. They’ll probably need support anyway because it can be lonely at the top.
Coaching can for example improve:
- leadership skills
- problem solving and enabling new insights on old problems
- management or board relationships
- presentation skills
- staff relations
- stress and time management
- or even chairing skills.
Corporate and Executive coaching is all about the future. We are committed to the success of the individual or team being coached. We help lift performance and of course bring benefits to the organisation as well as the individual or teams.
Why choose us?
Every situation is different. Over the past 20 years we have encountered many opportunities to help leaders and managers with the different aspects of their roles.
We bring coaching skills combined with MBA level experience and training in change management. At Training To Achieve we possess experience, professional skills and the human relationship building skills required for coaching and mentoring organisational leaders, whether in commercial or public organisations or running a small company.
Our coaches meet the competencies defined by the International Coach Federation:
- Meet ethical guidelines of the profession
- Ability to establish a coaching agreement
- Ability to establish an intimate and trusting relationship with the client
- Ability to be fully present, conscious and spontaneous
- Ability to express active listening
- Ability to ask powerful questions
- Ability to be a direct communicator
- Ability to create and raise the client’s awareness
- Ability to design and create action plans and action behaviours
- Ability to develop plans and establish goals with the client
- Ability to manage the client’s progress and hold him/her responsible for action
- A firm grounding in business knowledge and competencies
- Thorough understanding of the world of the executive leader
- A broad understanding of leadership and leadership development
- Knowledge of systems dynamics (organisation and community)
- Knowledge of the framework of adult development
- High standards of personal and professional ethics
- Highly developed communication proficiency allowing us to operate in the executive’s environment
- Advanced coaching skills and capabilities
- Stature and reputation that gains respect
- A commitment to lifelong learning similar to the leader him/herself