Believe it or not, your business’s level of achievement is directly linked to your people’s ability to communicate, build rapport and relationships.
Using our unique Employee Customer Interface© (ECI©) method you will see that ‘In the moment’ is the single most influential opportunity to transform the customer experience. Of course there’s all the ‘Behind the scenes’ elements that have to work but your customer facing staff possess a vast amount of power and carry a huge responsibility when they deal with your customers and clients
Visualise one of your people in front of one of your customers. In that moment they truly are the company. They are the brand. The success of your business is in their hands, as far as the experience of that customer is concerned. “Should I stay or should I go” may well be question the customer is asking themselves.
Is your company happy to take that risk?
Customer service is a constantly moving horizon. Expectations are constantly increasing; social media is revolutionising communication channels and technology is advancing almost daily.
- How does your organisation keep skills up-to-date?
- How often do your people learn, develop and refine their service skills?
- How are they sharing tacit knowledge and ‘know-how’ between each other and between teams?
- How do you ensure they can transform the experience for your customers in every interaction, even in the most trying of circumstances?
How our customer service training will develop your people
Our unique ECI© method is at the heart of all our learning and development solutions.
Here is an example of what we can build into your customer service training programmes and products to ensure the continuous development of your people:
- Your corporate values and priorities
- The Employee Customer Interface©
- How to increase customer focus
- Satisfying customer needs and recognising the importance of personal service
- How to use the personal side of service to differentiate the business.
- 10 secrets to success with customers, increasing motivation to rise to the challenge of dealing with even the most demanding of customers
- Refining interpersonal skills
- Increasing telephone and face to face skills, including how to build empathy, and use voice modulation, appropriate language, tone, greetings and closure, even during stressful interactions
- Body language – projecting yours and reading theirs
- Being able to handle successful conversations with customers, develop appropriate levels of rapport quickly and easily, whilst feeling in control and confident.
- Recognising the importance of perception and how that perception drives and influences behaviour
- How to think quickly and generate solutions when handling complaints, in line with policy and processes
- How to end the conversation but not the relationship
We’ve been experts in customer service training for more than 20 years. We know what works and what doesn’t. We’ve chosen the very best in learning and development tools and methods to help your people learn and ensure that the training and learning sticks.